Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Just because there's snow on the roof don't mean there's no more fire in the stove

Last night I did something I hadn't done for awhile, got something done at our MC/tow service shop. While the tasks were not that grand still for the most part being alone, by myself, no noise, or outside interuptions and I get things accomplished. Sure I like Ricks company there from time to time, but most of his friends leave shortly after I arrive, guess, I'm too wyld or something for them, but it doesn't really bother me. I usually only get along by real anti-establishment, fight the system people. Mostly aviators, truckers and bikers, and number 4 Marines. Outside of them, I have nothing in common, with them and as such they vaporize after a few minutes that I walk in the door. 
Okay then; once upon a time I was gung hoe on doing many things, for long periods of time, being putting a rod together, building a scoot, or being on the air on radio and/or TV. Today, if I can make it past 8:00PM just before I go on air, or after 06:00 when I go off air, I'm doing great. Then there's at the shop. Anytime I have to get down on my knees or kneel down to do some wrenching, it's really painful to get up. I can of course, but I get aweful sore. Then of course there's the condition of the situation. Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure , being overweight which I fight, but usually food overcomes my sense of followthrough , and without constant sips of a slightly sugary drink, my internal body sugar levels drop and I feel I need a nap if I'm doing anything really stressful. Flying is no biggy, although the FAA doctor I have watches me pretty close, but the conversion of food into energy for me is REALLY SLOW, so after I eat I have to take a few moments for that conversion to transpire, and in the process may dose off for a few minutes. Yet given the right stimuli I can run marathons, towing, flying or radio, but on the average haul, I just take my time. So yes us old Wolves can learn new things, but for us it takes a bit longer to put em into motion. For most people of retirement and military pension status, today the first of the month , is PAY day. Yet found out early that there was a glitch in mine so it may take up to 7 days for my pension money to hit my bank account. My SSI got there, but that's just under a few hundred bucks, the big money I get is my Marine pension, each month so gotta wait for that, about Wednesday of next week. More on WyldAyre Radio this evening. www.livestream.com/wyldayreradio , until then keep it wyngs level.